Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

64\\ Paris Love


If this does not shout Paris, what does right?

Paris was beyond amazing. Kudos to Joann who planned the wonderful trip for us.

I did not expect much from Paris. In fact, I expected the worst, after being warned about the pick pockets, unfriendly people around. The last time my sister was there, she even told me Paris was a rather stressful trip because she has to take care of her belongings all the time. 

But no, all these did not happen to us. We met friendly people asking if we are alright when they see us holding a map  on the street, trying their best to explain to us in English, and even warned me about my unzip bag when I was running after Christmas countdown. 

That's the kind of impressions I have towards Paris. Of courses, we have to be extra alert in a metro, especially a crowded one. We have to worry about our passports, phones and cash. 5 days 4 nights isn't short, but none of our pockets have been picked. All 5 of us. 

Counting down at Eiffel Tower with mulled wine, hot chocolate, churros and crepes on Christmas eve. We did not expect the light show when we were there, so imagine the cheers we made when we saw the dazzling lights, twice in one night. 

Paris was so much love. I know we are going back, for even more adventures. 

xx, Shan


No comments:

Post a Comment